Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 23rd-Come Stamp with ME!

Please join me for my Open house to show off the New Inspiration Book & Catalogue for The Angel Company. There will be door prizes drawn every hour and projects to make using the wonderful TAC Rubber Stamps.

Introduce me to a friend I didn't invite and you both will receive a gift from me.

Agree to host a Funshop and you will receive an Inspiration Book for free along with the opportunity to play my "Book it to Look it" game and earn free items at your Funshop!

There is a $5 project fee, however if you place an order of $30 or more you will receive a $5 credit on your order as well as a "Gift with Purchase" stamp and the opportunity to purchase our featured Stamp of the Month sets.

It is going to be loads of fun... you won't want to miss it. Please check back for samples of the projects we will be making. I hope to see you there!

Please RSVP with payment no later than Feb 20th, 2008.

No comments: